Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm E.S.T., Closed Wednesday, Saturday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- All orders are shipped adult signature required. If customer requests a watch to be delivered without a signature, Junghans USA/All About Time will not be liable.
- Products may be picked up from UPS center upon request, please call 855-828-1969
- Free shipping in the Contiguous United States for all watches via UPS Ground.
- Please allow up to 2-10 business days for delivery.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or Puerto Rico will be charged an additional amount per item for shipping. See the following table for rates:
|Region||Charge per item|
|PR - Puerto Rico||$75.00|
|United States of America|
|AK - Alaska||$75.00|
|HI - Hawaii||$100.00|
|AB - Alberta||$75.00|
|BC - British Colombia||$75.00|
|MB - Manitoba||$75.00|
|NB - New Brunswick||$50.00|
|NL - Newfoundland||$50.00|
|NS - Nova Scotia||$50.00|
|ON - Ontario||$50.00|
|PE - Price Edward Island||$50.00|
|QC - Quebec||$50.00|
|SK - Saskatchewan||$75.00|
|NT - Northwest Territories||$75.00|
|YT - Yukon||$75.00|
|NU - Nunavut||$75.00|
- We are not responsible for any additional taxes or fees that are charged for international orders, and must be paid by the customer. If an international package is not accepted, the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Next Day and Second Day Air are available for an additional fee. Please contact our office for shipping prices at 1-855-828-1969. Additional shipping charges will not be refunded on returned watches.
- We shall be entitled to make partial deliveries.
- Delivery dates shall be binding if we have confirmed them in writing.
Standard Orders, Prices
- Your order, which is binding for you for 10 days, shall be accepted by a written confirmation from our part via email or US Mail.
- We reserve the right to deliver goods, which may differ in some aspects from the original description unless such modifications do impair the functionality of the goods in question.
- Sales are FINAL on all Custom orders and orders that require engraving.
- All sales for watch parts are FINAL.
- If the "No Return if Label is Removed" tag is removed from the watch, the watch cannot be returned. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping to a different address than the billing address:
Because of the heightened risk of fraud associated with shipping luxury products, Junghans Watches USA prefers to ship items to the billing addresses of their purchasers. We do, however, realize that there is often a desire to have the item shipped to an alternate address. If you would like that a package be shipped to an address other than your billing address, we ask that you contact your credit card company and have them add an "Alternate Shipping Address" to your account with them. It is a very simple and routine process that shouldn't take longer than a few minutes to complete. In turn, it adds a level of security to your purchase that simply isn't worth overlooking.
Simply call the phone number on the back of your credit card and when you're talking to a real person, ask that they add an "Alternate Shipping Address to File". Get them to add the address you would like to have the product shipped to. This extra five-minute security procedure will ensure that both you and we are protected from potential fraudulent orders by letting Junghans Watches USA know that the cardholder has authorized us to send the product to an address other than the billing address on the credit card's account.
- Some products will be available only through custom orders. These products cannot be ordered through the online store. Orders will need to be made over the phone.
- Returns on custom orders will not be accepted. All sales final.
- Custom orders will require a 10% down-payment charged at time of order placement. The remaining 90% will be charged upon final shipment to customer.
- Custom ordered watches may take 4-6 weeks from time of order to be shipped.