Please note this item has recently sold out and is on back order. Please expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Junghans is bringing back the now legendary pilot chronograph from the 1950's with its dodecagonal bezel. The design of the Meister Pilot is based upon this.
- Self-winding movement calibre J880.4
- Chronoscope function with central stop second and 30-minute-counter
- Stainless steel, screwed stainless steel case back, Ø 43.3 mm, height 14.4 mm, bi-directional turning bezel
- convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating inside
- matt black, appliques and hands with environmentally friendly luminous substance
- water-resistant up to 10 bar
- Riveted leather strap with stainless steel buckle
caliber of case: 43.3 mm
height of case: 14.4 mm